Change in the organization of Opera work [updated]23 March 2020
Dear Sirs and Mesdames,
Pursuant to the ordinance on the announcement of the epidemic status of the Republic of Poland and to supplement the announcements of 11, 12 and 16 March 2020 we would like to kindly inform you that:
1. The premiere of “Orpheus in the Underworld” by J. Offenbach on 27 March and all other performances on 28, 29 and 31 March are postponed. We will soon announce the new dates. Ticket return is in effect. [updated 16 March 2020]
2. Performances of "Joan of Arc at the Stake" scheduled for 4 and 5 April 2020 are cancelled. Ticket return is in effect. [updated 23 March 2020]
4. The workshop “Music from Conception” scheduled for 4 April 2020 is cancelled. Ticket return is in effect. [updated 23 March 2020]
3. The educational meeting for children “Mornings” scheduled for 5 April 2020 is cancelled. Ticket return is in effect. [updated 23 March 2020]
4. The Krakow Opera Box Office is closed until further notice, but contact is possible by email at email@example.com and telephone +48 12 296 62 60 (61) from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Tickets purchased online will be refunded automatically within 10 business days to the bank account used to pay for them.
Tickets purchased at the Opera may be returned by Polish Mail. The mail shall include tickets, receipt and the bank account number to which the refund should be transferred. The returns may be done by the end of April 2020.
5. Most of the Krakow Opera employees continue to fulfil their duties from home. We invite you to contact our team by email or telephone. The telephone numbers and email addresses are available on the theatre website CONTACT
Any further changes to the repertoire and work organisation shall be announced immediately on our website and social media accounts.