OFFER | PHOTO SESSIONS
We are delighted to announce that you can now organise a photo session at the Krakow Opera. Please read the Terms and Conditions below.
These Terms and Conditions define the rules for making the premises of the Krakow Opera available for the purposes of private and commercial photo sessions unrelated to the Opera's own activity.
HOW TO ARRANGE A PHOTO SESSION
1. Inquiries regarding availability of the Opera's premises for the purposes of a photo session should be sent to email@example.com.
2. Photo sessions may be arranged from Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm, or at other times agreed with the Opera.
3. Should the requested time of the photo session interfere with the Opera's artistic activity, organisation of the photo session may be refused.
PRICE CATEGORIES OF PHOTO SESSIONS
1. Making the premises of the Krakow Opera available for the purposes of a photo session is subject to the following charges:
- Category A – for private individuals; event sessions (such as wedding sessions, portfolio photo shoots, etc.)
Price – PLN 150.00 gross for the first two hours of the photo session. Every subsequent started hour of the session is subject to a charge of PLN 50 gross.
The photographs taken may not be used commercially (e.g. published in magazines, on the Internet, etc.).
- Category B – for businesses, artistic agencies, etc.; photographs for commercial purposes, promotional purposes, etc.
Price – from PLN 300.00 gross per each started hour – the amount is determined by the Director of the Opera on a case-by-case basis, depending on intended purpose of the photographs, fields of use, etc.
2. In special situations, the Director of the Opera reserves the right to determine payment terms other than those defined above.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
1. To book a particular time slot for the photo session, send an inquiry to the e-mail address specified in Article 2.1 above, stating your name and surname, suggested date and time of the session, number of persons, and your telephone number.
2. Payment for the photo session referred to in Article 3.1 must be made at the Opera's Box Office or by wire transfer to the Opera's bank account: 46 1020 2892 0000 5902 0564 8078 (transfer description should contain your surname, date of the session, and the words PHOTO SESSION) not later than 5 business days before the date of the session.
3. Any subsequent started hour of the session which had not been paid for in advance is subject to an additional charge, which should be paid at the Opera's Box Office after completion of the session.
TERMINATION OF PURCHASE ORDER
1. The person organising the photo session has the right to terminate the purchase order, but not later than 3 business days before the scheduled date of the photo session.
2. In order to terminate the purchase order for a photo session and receive a refund of your payment, you must notify the Opera by sending an e-mail to the address specified in Article 2.1 above.
3. If you fail to notify the Opera of your resignation 3 business days before the scheduled date of the photo session, the Opera has the right to keep your payment.
1. The person organising the photo session at the Krakow Opera is obliged to:
- Read and comply with the fire regulations defined in the Krakow Opera's Fire Safety Plan dated 14 January 2011, which are applicable throughout the Opera building (the document is directly available from the Krakow Opera's security staff).
- Use the premises of the Opera in accordance with their intended purpose, and remove any waste and rubbish produced as a result of the photo session.
2. The person organising the photo session at the Krakow Opera is fully liable for the participants of the photo session and their safety, and agrees to ensure that the participants stay and use only the areas indicated by the person in charge of supervising the photo session.
3. The person organising the photo session is fully liable for any damage caused by inappropriate use of the Krakow Opera's premises and/or by the participants of the photo session present on the premises made available by the Opera, during preparation and performance of the photo session, as well as by any businesses acting at the request and on behalf of the person organising the photo session.
4. The person organising the photo session agrees to remedy all damage caused by the participants during the photo session, at its own expense, within a period of time agreed with the Opera. Failure to fulfil the obligation to remedy any damage causes gives the Opera the right to seek damages based on applicable law.