I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The www.opera.krakow.pl website is operated by the Krakow Opera in Krakow, ul. Lubicz 48, 31-512 Krakow, Poland, Tax Reg. No. (NIP): 675-000-61-74, Industry ID No. (REGON): 000278801.
2. The Website acquires information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
a. through data submitted by users in online forms on a voluntary basis,
b. by saving cookie files on users’ data terminal equipment,
c. by collecting web server logs by the web hosting service provider.
II. DATA ENTERED IN THE FORMS
1. The Website collects data submitted voluntarily by the user.
2. Additionally the Website may save information about connection parameters (connection duration, IP address).
3. The data submitted in the form may represent a set of potential customers and thus be registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
4. The data submitted in the form is processed to perform the function assigned to a given form, e.g. a newsletter request, purchase of tickets online.
5. The data submitted in the forms may be disclosed to entities providing certain technical services – this applies in particular to the disclosure of information about the holder of a registered domain to web domain operators (primarily NASK Research and Academic Computer Network), payment processing websites or other entities the Website Operator collaborates with to that extent.
III. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular in the form of text files, which are stored in the data terminal equipment of the Website User and are intended to be used when navigating the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website of origin, storage time on the data terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s data terminal equipment and gains access to them is the Website Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistical data that offers insight into how Website Users navigate web pages, which allows their structure and content to be improved;
b. to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in) in order to avoid the need to re-enter the login and password on every subpage;
c. to establish the user profile in order to display the user-tailored content in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic cookie types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s data terminal equipment until the User logs off, leaves the website or exits software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s data terminal equipment for a fixed period of time as specified in the parameters of the cookies themselves or until removed by the User.
6. The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually permits for the cookies to be stored on the User’s data terminal equipment by default. Website Users may modify browser settings at any time. The web browser allows for deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. For detailed information please refer to your browser’s help menu or documentation.
8. Cookies saved on the Website User’s data terminal equipment may also be used by the advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, Google network in particular, to display advertisements tailored to the use pattern of the Website User. For this purpose they may retain information about user navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. With regard to information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network the user may browse and edit information stored in cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. SERVER LOGS
1. Information about certain user behaviours is subject to logging in the server layer. Such data is used solely and exclusively for Website administration purposes and to secure the provision of efficient hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by means of URL addresses. Additionally the following information may be saved:
a. query receipt time,
b. response time,
c. name of client workstation – identified via HTTP protocol,
d. information on errors that occurred in the course of HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a referrer link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the web pages.
4. The above data is used solely and exclusively for server administration purposes.
V. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
1. Data may be disclosed to third parties only to the extent permitted by the laws in force. In particular, the Website Operator is obliged to disclose the data collected by the Website to the authorized bodies on the grounds of legitimate claims within the scope of such claims.
2. In remaining cases any data that would enable the identification of a natural person may be disclosed solely subject to such person’s consent.
VI. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they may modify their browser settings. Please note that switching off the handling of cookies necessary for authentication, security and saving user preferences may hinder and in extreme cases even prevent the use of the Website.
2. To manage your cookie settings please select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone